[duxhelp] Re: Beta 9 has been posted

  • From: "JAN CARROLL" <jcarroll@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 09:31:08 -0400

Thanks George was looking in the wrong place.  I will review it today.
I was wondering about the XML imported for NIMAS files.  I opened up an
exmplar XML and was wondering if 10.6 beta 9 is ready to handle those so
I could try it out.

Jan Carroll
Contract Administration Manager
American Printing House f/the Blind
1839 Frankfort Avenue
Louisville, KY 40206-0085
800-223-1839 Ext. 302
Fax: 502-899-2284
Email: jcarroll@xxxxxxx

>>> george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 6/14/2006 9:11:56 AM >>>
Hi Jan,

Open up the Help Topic "Working in Word".

What is the "NIMAS portion"?

George Bell.