[duxhelp] Re: Beta 8

  • From: "Jack Maartman" <jmaartman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 13:42:00 -0700

Thanks for the API, I thought it was OS dependant.  As far as Win98, we are
so far behind anyway, I doubt it matters. Perhaps in the developing world,
it is a different story. I still greatly appreciate having DBT for dos, even
though it is no longer supported. I run NFBtrans on my linux shell, and as
there are a number of blind linux users, mostly in europe, a braille
translator still has a place in that operating environment. Obviously we can
do only one thing at a time, and such work is of course driven by market
forces.

Cheers

Jack