[duxhelp] Re: Beta 4 elekul 55

  • From: "Philippe.Vandenbrande" <Philippe.Vandenbrande@xxxxxx>
  • To: "'duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 08:33:38 +0200

Hello,

David say:

                They show that you altered the default location for the
Elekul code from:

                C:\DuxBETA\Drivers\Print55\print55.exe    to:
                C:\DuxBETA\Drivers\Print55\wprint55.exe

Philippe: indeed, because I tried many several solutions.

Now, I have delete all embossing setup configuration.
Set a new configuration so you asked (see image files a to d)
Result: just a blank cut page.

Philippe

 <<a.jpg>>   <<b.jpg>>   <<c.jpg>>   <<d.jpg>>