[duxhelp] Re: Apply last style

  • From: Melissa Hirshson <lissa@xxxxxxx>
  • To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 20:22:49 -0500

> I should add that if you a program such as Macro Express, which can lurk for
> keys while DBT is running and turn them into key sequences, then you can get
> this job done yourself pretty easily. Map your preferred shortcut into a
> macro that enters F8 italic Enter

Thanks! We'll definitely look into that.

 Problem 1518 (Request
to add menu items and shortcuts for bold, italic, and underline) remains on
file, but probably will not be addressed in this beta cycle.  Certainly not
if we're chasing after more lockups.

IMHO, adding such a shortcut would add great functionality to DBT, as it is very common to have such shortcuts in all other word processing programs. Thanks. But keep after those lockups of course! :)

P.S. I suppose I shouldn't comment on the fact that we're both sitting at our computers on a beautiful Friday evening ... :)