[durhamyp] Sorry

  • From: Zach Potter <zpotter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "durhamyp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <durhamyp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 18:16:09 +0000

I hate sending out all these emails. All of the emails you gave me last night
are on there. Chad, I forgot the (.) between your name. Tatiana, I think I had
yours right, but I went ahead and copy/pasted the one you sent me. We have 18
people on the list.

I DO have the ability to make other administrators. I guess we need to figure
out who those will be?

Anyways, if you can't see this, check your spam folder, James said it ended up
there once.

(Hopefully) this is the last email I will have to spam you guys with.