[durhamyp] Fwd: meeting minutes

  • From: Evan Johnson <evanjohnson723@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: durhamyp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 09:49:24 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Evan Johnson <evanjohnson723@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 9:45 AM
Subject: Re: meeting minutes
To: Timothy Shea <timothydshea@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: durhamyp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks, Tim, and everyone else for all of your contributions as we get
these service positions up and running.  I spoke to some folks at the
Durham Intergroup and was given some further suggestions about the duties
of IGR position.  In addition what Jen sent in her notes on the position I
would also add the following:

*- keeps a list of all homegroup members willing to be on 12th step call
list at intergroup*
*- provides suggestions for homegroup disbursements based on local
intergroup meetings*

I am also out this week, but wanted those in attendance to have this
information in case it is useful if the position comes to a vote.  I look
forward to seeing you all in a week.

Evan