[durhamyp] Fwd: Durham young people - Saturday clean up

  • From: Ryan Clark <ryan.g.clark11@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "durhamyp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <durhamyp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 07:07:32 -0400

There is a Saturday clean up rotation at the Alano club. Last night a few
of us in the kitchen were asked to inform our group about participating
with the club in the clean up efforts. I emailed Doug and he sent the info
below. There is a schedule on the bulletin board in the hall. Can we add
looking at the clean up schedule and discussing to our business meeting
agenda?

Ryan

_______

Hey Ryan,
We would love to put the young people's group in our Saturday rotation. We
put a schedule up on the small bulletin board in the hall as well as what
we would like for groups to do. Check it out and let me know if you have
any questions and if your group is willing.
Thanks,
Doug