[durhamyp] FW: DYP Meeting Minutes and Position Descriptions

  • From: Timothy Shea <timothydshea@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <durhamyp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2014 15:44:04 -0500

Hey everyone,

I had sent this out Monday night and apparently sent it to the wrong address
for the listserv.  I'm also attaching a flyer for a  12 concepts workshop in
Chapel Hill at Binkley Baptist.

Have a Great Day,
Tim Shea
DYP GSR

From:  Timothy Shea <timothydshea@xxxxxxxxx>
Date:  Monday, February 24, 2014 11:25 PM
To:  <durhamyp-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <mike.boarding@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  DYP Meeting Minutes and Position Descriptions

Hey everyone,

Great meeting.  Here's a list of the positions that have been voted on and
accepted and the meeting minutes (2-24-2014), in case anyone wants to bring
in anything for the business meeting next week.

Goodnight,
Tim Shea
DYP Secretary