[durhamyp] Re: Contact List

  • From: Zach Potter <zpotter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "<durhamyp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <durhamyp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2014 21:44:01 +0000

Hey guys,

I too will be out of town. Spring break with the family and all that. I have
talked to Adele about bringing the topic, but it would be wonderful if someone
could chair.

Kyle, I think you mentioned you could do it if no one else can?

Anyways, see you guys post break!

-Zach

On Mar 8, 2014, at 4:38 PM, "Steven Marinero"
<marinero.steven@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:marinero.steven@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Hey everyone, I will be out of town this week and will not make the meeting.
See you next week

Steven

On Mar 8, 2014 2:14 PM, "Tatiana Gaalova Preston"
<tatigaal@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:tatigaal@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Can you please change my name to Tatiana P.? Thanks!

Tatiana

Brevity and typos courtesy of iPhone.