[dungeoncrawl] Re: free on monday! what?????

  • From: "Jim and Karen" <jimkaren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 23:24:48 -0400

Guys, when I got home from volunteering tonight at 10:30, Karen and Jelena
were already asleep.  I didn't get a chance to talk to Karen about next
Monday; she sleepily mentioned discussing it more tomorrow night.

At this point, my main motivation is to be able to get together with Keith.

Keith, regardless of whether we get together or not next week, do you have
any characters that you'd be interested in retiring as gods?  I feel that
it's very important that you get a chance to participate in this major step
for us - it's basically another way of closing  down our very long standing
game and making way for new adventures.  I keep thinking about your original
Nelik character.  Any interest in making him a god?  I could make it work
without it being contrived.

OK, back to the topic at hand.  To be honest, I feel bad about insisting to
Karen that I play this coming week.  We've been talking off and on since
early summer about going to DC or Baltimore this coming weekend, and while
we might be able to go Sunday, things wouldn't be as likely to be open.  I
guess we could go Saturday- worth looking into, anyway - but we'll have to
discuss it.  Again, I'd love to be free Monday!

I'll do everything I can to get an answer by Wed at the latest -

Jim

-- speaking of Washington, DC - what's the deal with these random sniper
murders?  What gives me the total creeps is, and I hate to put it in print,
but - what if it's Al Quaeda operatives?  Yuck -