[dungeoncrawl] Your Invited to The Deibler's House warming Fall Festivity, Come and Say HI, and Eat Some Food Gathering

  • From: "Robert Deibler" <rdeibler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 16:14:32 -0500

Deiblerâ??s House Warming

 Fall Festivity, Come and Say HI, and Eat Some Food Gathering

When: Saturday, November 9th, 2002

Where: 2222 Douglas Drive Carlisle, PA 17013

What Time: 3pm until 8pm

Why: Come and Say â??HIâ??, eat some food, and see the house.

Tentative Food and Drink List:

*       Apple Pies
*       Pumpkin Pies
*       Pumpkin Bisque
*       Fruits Platters
*       Cookies
*       Halloween candy (Stuff we steal form the kids bags or the neighbor kids
threw back because they didnâ??t like)
*       Cracker and Cheese Platters
*       Chips and Dip
*       Wine
*       ½ Keg of Lager
*       Soda
*       Tea

Crista is still dwelling on the finer details of the food choice.

Come on out and take a peek at the house (Money Pit) and say hi. We bought the
house back in March and have been doing some renovations since. We took some
time off fixing the place up and figured we would get family and friends out to
see what we have accomplished thus far. If you know you can make it please send
a RSVP to KatherineSalini@xxxxxxxxxxxxx some time this week so Crista can start
figuring out the amount of grub to make. If you are unsure if you can attend
and you find yourself free on the 9th stop by.

If you have any questions please drop me an email rdeibler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx .

-- Type: application/ms-tnef
-- File: winmail.dat