[dungeoncrawl] Re: Tuesday morning review

  • From: Damon Kline <damon.kline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 10:32:16 -0400

I actually like that idea!  I want a way to widdle down the number of
characters that I have out there on the planes and some of those characters
would make great deities.  Off the top of my head, I could see Marcus taking
some sort of deity role under Faceous and it would be cool since this was
originally the world he was from along with Sinjen, D'alleva, Valeria, Opal
and Nelik.  On that note, I could see Sinjen taking some sort of role here.
Once he regains his honor.

Rikus would make a cool "Tempus-like" demi-power, even though he is only
like 3rd level.  :)

Characters I don't see being deities would be possibly Krodo, Phelan,
Erebus, Medean might make a cool god of illusions, but he would have to
share it with Delusia.

Anyway, there is much to discuss...