[dungeoncrawl] Re: Tuesday morning review

  • From: "widderslainte" <widderslainte@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 14:52:55 -0400

The Forgotten Realms has parts of 9 or 10 pantheons that overlap with
varying degrees of clarity.  The Greyhawk pantheons make a bit more
sense, but you wouldn't know if from looking at the players handbook.

Everyone creating a wacky avatar or two (with stats) for each god would
be cool.  You could make a whole new game by giving each character-god
some powers and let them fight over (and distribute powers to) potential
adherents in exchange for worship.  Then you could end of with a couple
competing pantheons.