[dungeoncrawl] Re: The Sages of Reality

  • From: Damon Kline <damon.kline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 14:09:31 -0400

How about Lopan!?!?!?!

-----Original Message-----
From: Johnathan Detrick [mailto:jdetrick@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2002 2:09 PM
To: dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [dungeoncrawl] Re: The Sages of Reality

    Carcaroth was never one for searching out the secrets of black magic.
He
was one for looking for money in all the wrong places.  He doesn't seem to
fit.
    I looked through the characters we have, and I couldn't find one that
fit.  Of course, we could always promote Inxi Hinzi, which could be
interesting in it's own right, or we could leave the slot blank.