[dungeoncrawl] Re: The Arbiters of Fate

  • From: Johnathan Detrick <jdetrick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 14:56:53 -0400

    The first thing I did was take out the question mark after
Arbiters.  I like the name.

> (all Intermediate Powers)

>    * Faceous - LG, Absolution, Redemption,Faorgniveness
>    * Escrima - N, Discipline, Fairness
>
>    * Karvas - CE, Guilt, Punishment, Torture

    Notice that I did not change a thing.  I think Jim nailed this
perfectly.  It works every way you could possibly look at it.  I vote to
leave these three as they are.  And I love the idea that Faceous' main
godly adversary is the same as one of his closest allies (Sir Baran).