[dungeoncrawl] Re: Random thoughts

  • From: Damon Kline <damon.kline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 08:44:58 -0400

Okay, let's see:

1.  How about a lesser power of Illusions and trickery under the sages of
reality?  Add deception as well maybe?
        Or, we could split it up and do darker illusions including things
like fear and put that one under the Shadow Lords and then do a lighter
illusions/deception/trickery and put that under the sages?

2.  I like him in the role you suggested, or perhaps as the darker side of
illusions and fear?

3.  I love the idea of Bree as a fey queen or something!!  I suppose it's up
to Jim about stickpin, but he would be cool as some sort of demi-power that
frolics through the wilderness.  :)

4.  I would put Kilian in the nature pantheon if we needed god's there.  I
think it would be interesting to have a very young person be thrust into the
role of a god.

5.  I thought about the demi-human thing, but I like the idea of all of the
races worshipping the same deities, sort of.  It unites the world in a
sense, which is cool and we have enough "squabbling" between the existing
deities, we shouldn't need other demi-human deities to squabble with for
power.

6.  I'd say it's up to you on Nadan.  I don't mind if you keep using him.
We might be hard pressed to find people for him to adventure with that would
be around his power level.  I have Krodo running around who most likely
won't be a deity and of course Erebus.  But even they aren't quite up to
Nadan's power level.  But, if it doesn't make sense for him to be a deity,
then I'd say don't do it.