[dungeoncrawl] Preparing for tonight

  • From: Johnathan Detrick <jdetrick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Riders II <dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2002 09:30:01 -0400

Guys,
    I have some questions I wanted to bring up tonight, but I thought I
would send them out in an e-mail first.  If we can deal with them before
tonight, that gives us more time to play.

Matt and Damon,
    Did you guys read all of Jim's e-mail involving the plot?  Am I the
only one that doesn't know where he is going?  If you did, should Jim
change things, or do you think you can play along?

Jim,
    You said that Faceous has been charged with stopping the Riders from
gaining god-like powers.  I didn't remember that.  I thought he was just
to keep an eye on them, but not actually work against them.  Am I
remembering wrong?  What, exactly, did Tyr ask Faceous to do?
    Also, you said Faceous has the information that only those that go
on the missions will be able to become gods.  Am I correct?  If so,
Faceous would share that information, hoping to get more good people in
the groups.  Along those lines, you can expect the make-up of the party
to be a little different.

Matt,
    Did you get a chance to work on Gadget or Carpathia?  Would you like
me to help you with them tonight?  If we get started at 6pm, I bet we
could convert Gadget over before we get started playing.

The group,
    If Faceous does share the information that only the people that
participate in a mission get to share in the power of the gods, Magnus
will be switching people out for the next mission.  He would like to
swap Faceous for Nadan, Dove for Baish and possibly Zolkiir for
himself.  And we know Gadget is going.  Just FYI to be prepared to use
(and DM) a different group.
    Also, what's up with our schedule for the month?  Is there a Monday
we can't play?  It doesn't sound like a Saturday this month will work.
Is that correct?

    I think that's all my questions right now.  If we can cover any at
work, swell.  If not, we can deal with them tonight.
    John