[dungeoncrawl] Re: Monday News

  • From: Johnathan Detrick <jdetrick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 07:13:48 -0400

Jim,
    Unfortunately, I see no other options.  I'd volunteer to help with the shed
on Monday so you could go to the zoo on Saturday, but I work on Monday, so no
can do (and my help is not incredibly helpful anyway).  However, as much as I
hate to say it, I would still like to play on Monday.  As you mention, since
Keith is free, I'd like to include him.  He may soon be coming to days, but as
I've said it in the past, I'll believe that when Keith actually starts sitting
down on Monday nights with us to play on a regular basis.
    If you have no problems with it, and have an idea that could integrate Keith
into the plot, I'd be more than happy to take your idea and DM it on Monday
night.  You can send me the details, and I'll just run what you have.
    The next week is out as well, which compounds the "darn it all" factor.  But
what can you do?  Starting on the 28th of October, we should have a pretty
strong run of uninterrupted weeks, at least until we near the Christmas
holiday.  We can discuss schedules when we get a little closer.
    John