[dungeoncrawl] Re: Keith's clique

  • From: Johnathan Detrick <jdetrick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 09:17:36 -0400

    It seems three of us are in agreement on the way to go with Karvas, although
I still think if we take his good side and make it a minor deity, what's left
should be evil, not neutral.  But I can deal with whatever everyone else
decides.  Perhaps chaotic neutral would make him more interesting than having
him as just another evil deity.