[dungeoncrawl] Re: Keith's clique

  • From: "Grogan, Keith" <Keith_Grogan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 18:50:02 -0400

Ok here's my characters. I didn't put much thought into them yet. Being at
work w/ out my stuff in front of me doesn't get me in the mood to work on
them.

Arnic- don't see him making the cut into godhood, nor do I think he would
want it.

Barlowe- He would definitely be interesting as a god. I don't see him having
much other than Illusions in his portfolio. Unless disguise could be used
being that he no one really knows what he looks like. oh yeah and purple
tails and broomsticks:)

Cinilac- He'd probably take the offer if given the chance. I could see him
taking magic as no one else seems to want it. Or something like mages and
energy.

Harliquint- don't see why he'd be one. neat to have as a character on the
world.

Hutchence- Hmmm John, are the Vanguard characters available? If so, stealth
and subtrifuge possibily. Maybe carry along some of the death themes as
well. A neutral god of death and afterlife. Kind of like Kelemvor, whom he
worshipped.

Jaz- don't see why he'd be one. neat to have as a character on the world.

Karvas Baran- Hmm really ineresting here. He came through the portal dead.
Darn you Facious for wasting you're last resurection on Meliena, who didn't
know where to go anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!  :) My idea of him somehow splitting
into 2 different powers could come into play. You could have the rutheless
thief/mage Karvas being of something like torture, suffering, ruthelessness.
Then the good paladin Karvas of redemtion(darn you again Facious) or
purification or patron on paladins. Or he could be an agent of Facious as
his Paladin class was his weakest.

Nelik-If we can still get the original that would be keen. He could be
halflings, luck, style, mischief, stealth, subtrifuge, nice clothes, hearing
everything, being everywhere, and bare feet.

Opal-don't see why she'd be one. neat to have as a character on the world.

Saurote- Travel, adventuring, and endurance/athletes(the running and moving
fast thing) I see being strong ones to him. I'd see him being almost as
Hermes. Acting as a messenger between all the gods.

Xann- no god hood. remember the gods are just a way of describing The Force
in an underdeveloped society:) You backward hick people!!!!!!!