[dungeoncrawl] Re: Gods of Conflict

  • From: Johnathan Detrick <jdetrick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 16:41:15 -0400

    I've finally begun to examine Jim's idea in more detail.  I like the
way he grouped the gods, and I think it may just be the way we want to
proceed.  However, he is missing a few characters, and I think we may be
missing a few important areas of life.  I'm leaving now, but I hope to
send out some more e-mails on the subject tomorrow.
    Sorry it took so long for me to respond to this.