[dungeoncrawl] Re: Characters Posted

  • From: Johnathan Detrick <jdetrick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 11:49:56 -0400

Okay, here's Whilce for you:

    Level:  10
    Hit Points:  116
    Feats:  Power Attack
    Skills:  Ride (8)
    Magic items:  Oil of +2 (to apply to weapon)
                         Potion of Heal
                          Potion of Ghoul Touch
                         Potion of Neutralize Poison
                       Potion of Aid
                        Remove Potion of Cure Critical and Potion of
Invulnerability
    Mystra abilities:
        Thundercracker is now +5.  He can throw 20' and it returns the same
round.  It has the following abilities:

   * Increase Strength 1/day:  By 1d4+1 points (10 rds)
   * Thunderous Hit 1/day:  Make Fort save (DC 15) or stunned 1 rd
   * Lightning Hit 1/day:  Do 2d6 electric damage
   * Thunderclap 1/day:  2d6 sonic damage and deaf 2d6 rounds
   * Lightning Stroke 1/day:  10d6 lightning bolt
   * Thunder and Lightning 1/week:  Forked lightning bolt that does both thunder
     and lightning damage