[dtoinfoetb] Dear friend:27

  • From: Carlos Poggi <c_poggi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cachirino@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 16:05:10 +0000

Dear friend
    looking for some crazy gifts for your family,For your friends and your
customer,all products of our company;Computers, Televisions,Cell Phones,MP3/MP4
Players,Digital Cameras,
Camcorders,Video Games Consoles,GPS and Motorcycles,most items are sold at
wholesale prices, you will find lots of great bargains here. And we have a
sales promotion from now on,buy more, save more and get more!Please contact we.
The website is: ehereb.com
I hope you can enjoy it for shopping!
E-mail: web@xxxxxxxxxx
MSN   : ehereb01@xxxxxxxxxxx