[drivingpairs] Re: today's update-----world pairs

  • From: "Nancy Wright" <nag.hag@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 22:43:34 -0500

At the risk of going off topic ;-)  -- I plan to have my husband send a note
in his name tomorrow. Of course, I will have it all composed and ready for
him to proof and ship off to Mr. Balch.

If this was some kind of test to see if we in the driving community are
listening, the answer is a resounding YES! If just a struggle for political
power within the organization -- well, someone should warn the members of
the committee. Wasn't there a bit of a Tea Party and a major folderol caused
by people reacting to "taxation without representation?"

Just how does our membership in such governing organizations benefit us in
the sport? Other than a window sticker for the dually and a card for the
wallet? Darned little prestige in that!

Nancy Wright
TIRED FELLOE FARM
Boyd, Texas

<snip> Hi Marjean
I know being from Canada this is not my fight but I think you and your
country men have been terribly wronged. I talked to a hi level driver to day
and he thinks that it is a terrible miscarriage of justice. He thinks all
the potential world drivers were more than capable of going to the worlds.
Keep after them and keep kicking ass even after as they need to be reminded
who they work for.

Richard
Alberta Canada<endsnip>