[drivingpairs] Re: tandem

--
speaking of tandem.......

anybody want to go to Gladstone with me ?  I am taking my pony tandem
for our first CDE and my supergroom/navigator Sarah Bright is running
off to Haiti with her school....I couldn't believe that Catholic
schools take field trips to "Hades" !!!!!  anyways....if you are
skinny and crazy....email me :)

Wendy Ying,DVM
Irish Hobby Farm
Bluemont, Virginia