[drivingpairs] Re: drivingpairs Digest V2 #137

  • From: Mike & Marjean McIntyre <Tenpenny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "INTERNET:drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 11:44:02 -0400

Message text written by INTERNET:drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Question, if all the horses were European imports, do you think there wou=
ld

be any discussion? <

It is hard to say.  I really think the motivation is money and prestiage,=
 =

it is appearing more and more that the fours want it all for themselves. =
won't go into alot of details, but when I sit back and go through the
conversations I have had with MANY people in the last week, I am afraid
that I am being left with a feeling that what these folks REALLY want is =
knock us off one by one, and for them to be left standing as THE
representatives of US driving.  I have serious doubts, which I would not
have believed a week ago, that the US may ever send another Championship
team, other than the four in hands, if they don't get a real clear pictur=
e,
NOW, that that is not going to fly.  I hesitate to verbalize that at this=

point, I don't want to convey an idea that is so far out I lose
creditibility,  but if I am being honest,  that is the feeling I am left
with after a week of being somewhat in the eye of the storm so to speak. =
 =

Marjean =