[drivingpairs] What other books??

  • From: Bearcove1@xxxxxxx
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 12:46:26 EDT

Hi all,
Still reading - and need more.  I started with Heike Bean's "Carriage
Driving" when driving single. Then got
 Book 5 Driving - the official
instruction handbook of the German National Equestrian Federation but need
more for a "dummy".

Is there a harness manufacturer who has a catalog with pictures of all the
pieces and parts and where they go?  I would be willing to pay for it plus
mailing.

OR --- can anyone recommend another book that would be helpful.  I have lists
of books from all sorts of places - CAA etc but have no way of  knowing which
would suit my needs the best.  Can't afford to buy them all:)

Sincerely,

Lyn in Indy