[drivingpairs] Re: Tandemania

--
good luck ansley....sounds like great fun...  you will love tandem
and then you will be hooked like the rest of us :)

I have a tip from Tracey higgins...she drives 2 brother's tandem...
she just keeps saying...."Good boy Dancer, Follow your brother"

i have always wanted to ride my 2 irish draughts tandem ( they both
drive single) but have never had the guts to get on and do it.
wendy

Wendy Ying,DVM
Irish Hobby Farm
Bluemont, Virginia