[drivingpairs] Re: Morong Harness for Sale - for small drafts

For Sale: Three Fjords.

One Yearling gelded colt out of BDF Birte by Marnix (Prestatie, Model
stallion) both mare and stallion have had great success as driving
horses in Pleasure and Combined Driving. A real easy going youngster,
good mover and easy to do business with. $2500

Two year old Fjord filly out of Nanja, first premium mare (full sister
to Marnix) by Konggard, very athletic,  great mover and totally
willing. $10,000
Two year old filly out of Gozina, first premium mare, by Marnix (see
above). Very good breed type and  nice mover. $8,500

I do not start my ponies until they are 3 1/2 to 4 years of age but all
the above have been handled daily and are good to load and trim and
stand on the cross ties . Call 802 885 5762 for more info.
Cheers, Vivian Creigh