[drivingpairs] Fw: World Pairs

  • From: "drivingpairs" <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Pairs List" <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 09:54:53 -0500

Margean,
Here's another "you go, girl!"

Just wanted to let you know I, too have sent a letter to Mr. Balch (or whatever
his name is) and got a reply this AM from a lady who only identified herself as
"asst. Director of International Services", but failed to say which
organization (?).    The subject line was World Pony pairs, so who knows what
that means.

At any rate, although I first reprimanded you for your post regarding the USET
and ASHA action, it did NOT mean I was against your efforts.   In fact, I feel
the same as you do and applaud your efforts and encourage all drivers to follow
suit.

BTW, our list now has over two hundred members and if all of us wrote a note to
the organizations in question,(heh, heh, heh, excuse me while I snicker)
they'd have a flood of emails, now wouldn't they.

Keep up the pace until they relent.......or, publicly give us a valid reason
for doing what they did.

Helen