[dokuwiki] Re: wiki farm

  • From: Guy Brand <gb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 16:02:02 +0200

On 23 August at 09:55, Jason Keltz wrote:

> Uh oh.  It looks like plugins account for many realpath references as
> well... (they all start by getting DOKU_INC)... would all plugins need to
> be patched as well? yipes.

  That's why the patch @wiki:farm page only changes that to the core.
  It's simple to apply. Plugins and templates should live "out" of the
  farm (i.e. installed in each wiki instance, not in the controller
  wiki) so the realpath call should not be a problem as they would not
  even realize they are used by a DokuWiki instance which is a member
  of a farm.

> How can patches be submitted if I don't have darcs... can I just submit a
> standard Unix "patch" file to you?

  Yes if you don't have darcs, send a diff patch.

--
  bug