[dokuwiki] Re: where to implement special wikilink (ACL dependent)

  • From: "Daniel Mitchell" <DanielMitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 13:50:06 -0600

> i want to grey out links that can't be followed because of
insufficient
> rights. These links should not be klickable and also have a special
CSS-
> class where they can be colored specially.

 I'm not sure how to implement this either, but this would be a really
nice feature.

 Another thing that might be possible, or at least easier to code if
this sort of ACL analysis was in place, would be to make the "you don't
have enough access" page tell the user why this is the case -- so it
would say "projects:area51:blah is only accessible by people in the
'area51' group -- you're in groups 'user,area52,foo'".  Or is this a
security risk?

 -- dan