[dokuwiki] Re: what is the trace // playground page ?

I actually cleared my coockies.

Now, I can see Trace >> doku.php

I created a page called "start" by looking for it, then clicking on "create page" and did put a link to another page called "help:syntax|dokuwiki syntax" . but then when I click on it:

Trace stays "Trace >> doku.php"
URL is now http://wiki.alcatelunleashed.com/doku.php/help:syntax

If I go on INDEX, instead of START I see "doku.php"

Looks like I screwed up bad, hu ?

On 5/13/10 12:18 AM, [AlcatelUnleashed] - Frank wrote:

Hi all,

First of all, congratulations for DokuWiki.
I have tried a couple of known names in the past, and this is by far the easiest and most friendly one.

I'm sorry if this has been asked in the past, but I can't find the answer.
I created a dokuwiki at http://wiki.alcatelunleashed.com

When you first connect to the page, I can see a "Trace >> playground >> dokuwiki >> syntax >> syntax >> start"
But in the admin control panel, I chose the first page to be "start"

I wanted to create a first page being "help:syntax" which is visible on the main page.
The only issue is that when I click on it,  the trace goes to
Trace: » playground <http://wiki.alcatelunleashed.com/doku.php/playground:playground> » dokuwiki <http://wiki.alcatelunleashed.com/doku.php/wiki:dokuwiki> » syntax <http://wiki.alcatelunleashed.com/doku.php/wiki:syntax> » syntax <http://wiki.alcatelunleashed.com/doku.php/help:syntax> » start <http://wiki.alcatelunleashed.com/doku.php/start> » doku.php <http://wiki.alcatelunleashed.com/doku.php/doku.php>

and I can't edit it.

The changes I made were the userewrite=2 and I deleted all pages/* and meta/* to start fresh.

Did I break something, or missconfigure it ?

Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you