[dokuwiki] variable name instead of text in admin configuration

  • From: Gunther Pilz <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 15:04:35 +0200

Hello!

For my navmenu template I have a subdir 'conf' with a 'default.php' and
'metadata.php' and also a subdir 'lang' with subdirs 'de' and 'en' each
with a settings.php. I've put everything exactly the way up like in the
artic template. But none the less in my admin configuration setup every
point is named */tpl  template_name/  /name_of the variable/*. What am I
doing wrong? Or does it lead to problems if there is a plugin and a
template with exactly the same name (I named my action-plugin and my
template the same)?

Thanks for any tips or hints.

Greetings
Gunther