[dokuwiki] Re: users break layout with dokuwikifckg plugin

  • From: Myron Turner <turnermm02@xxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Aug 2009 07:14:55 -0500

Don Bowman wrote:
On Sat, 08 Aug 2009 06:57:27 +0100, Chantal Rosmuller <chantal@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Starting from one point in the text everything is suddenly
in italic and the wiki layout is broken. For example a header is shown as
=====header====.

I have had exactly the same problem.

In my case I was including some text that contains C++ code with comments. C++ comments start with // and so does DokuWiki italics.

Because the code was not indented properly it was treated as ordinary text. Similarly as the italics are not closed, everything following is gathered up as part of the italic text. This includes any headers in the text. It even extends to the sidebar as it is constructed after the main text.

Look for something like this and you will have found the problem.

If you still have the problem text around, please send it to me. These kinds of problems are fixable.

Thanks,

Myron