[dokuwiki] translation question

  • From: Dominic Boisvert <boisvert.dominic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 12:35:10 -0400

Hi,

I've been using Dokuwiki (version 2005-05-07) for a few weeks now. It's great !

I just have one question for the translation department ;-)
Were can I translate the title of the TOC box ?

I found the lang.php file and the TOC line, it's in french, but the result of the translation does not show on the web page.

I also found the inc\parser\xhtml.php file and I manualy translated the title. But I can't find were I need to apply the changes so that it won't be lost at the next upgrade.

Thank's in advance.

--
Dominic Boisvert
Archiviste