[dokuwiki] Re: temporary set for _blank _self links

  • From: "Mark McCoy" <realmcking@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 00:52:48 -0600

I don't think that's a feature of dokuwiki....

On 3/24/06, Shai <shaibn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Mark, you were right on the money :)
>
> What do you mean, change them?
> When I make a link I do it this way:
> [[http://tomylink.com|My Link]]
>
> Where there can I change the syntax so that I can have that link, this
> time, be _self and not _blank like I've set it globally?
>
> Thanks,
> Shai
>
> On 3/24/06, Mark McCoy <realmcking@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Oops, I needed to read that again before I replied.
> >
> > Change one of those "_blank" to "_self".....
> >
> > On 3/23/06, Mark McCoy <realmcking@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > I think that he means that globally all links will be target="_blank",
> > > but every now and then he needs to have a specific link set to
> > > target="_blank".  He's wondering if there is support/syntax for that.
> --

Mark McCoy -- Professional Unix geek

"On two occasions I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put
into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am
not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that
could provoke such a question. "  -- Charles Babbage