[dokuwiki] Re: strange behaviour on browsing back (re: kaspar's mail)

  • From: Anika Henke <a.c.henke@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 14:26:09 +0200

Redeeman wrote:

On Thu, 2006-09-28 at 11:09 +0200, Andreas Gohr wrote:

Because Kaspar asked in the other thread about his email, I'm forwrading it below. I had a look at it and the screenshot, but wasn't able to reproduce it and have no idea how this happened and if it is indeed a security problem. My guess from looking at it would be some hiccup in Konqueror's rendering engine / caching mechanism.

i havent been able to reproduce it on wiki.splitbrain.org, however i can confirm that i can provoke this to happen with opera aswell. but as i said, im running an old dokuwiki

Kaspar's mail below:

submit buttons(those used for edit, login, search and such) were
"skewed". i suspect i may have gone back to a submit action, preview

Recently I had a strange error in Opera, which could be related to this.
I don't think it is worth filing a bug report, because I got rid of the problem with a hard refresh (Ctrl+F5), so it most probably was a browser cache thing.
But I think the error looked actually very funny. Which is the reason I attach a screenshot here. :-)

Anika

PNG image