[dokuwiki] Re: spellchecker still buggy

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 21:22:02 +0200

Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I just found another bug in the spellchecker. The following breaks
> with Aspell 0.60.3-20050121 and en as language. All in one line:

fixed that one. It was a bug with UTF-8 handling in the spaceslink function.

This probably does not fix FS#428. I added a (commented line) to debug raw
aspell output. Christopher could you comment in the debug line in 129 of
lib/exe/spellchecker.php and check send us the output? You should - if possible
- use a very short text with just one or two errors which breaks for you.
Please send your input and the raw aspell output as two separate textfiles.
It's important to save both files with UTF-8 encoding to make sure charcounts
are preserved.