[dokuwiki] Re: spellchecker still buggy

Matt Pascoe writes:

I was going to ignore sending this tidbit as it is a minor annoyance
but I found another Konq specific bug (as far as I know).  I figured
I'd send it in if someone was going to be looking at the spell check
code again :)  ( did I say thanks for all the work on that BTW??)

What I see is when I've created a large paragraph that I've typed in
the edit window. The edit window wraps my text as I go and as I would
expect. When I hit the check spelling button, all of the paragraphs
become one long line and I dont even get the horizontal scroll bar. Thus part of the text is off the screen to the point where I cannot
see/fix misspelled words.

Looks more like a CSS problem to me. It works in my Konqueror so what version do you use?

Andi