[dokuwiki] Re: spellchecker still buggy

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 22:09:30 +0200

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 09:32:05 +0200
"Christopher Mc Carthy" <christopher.mccarthy@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It's a three word sentence...  Do I need to make it longer?

Okay I took the time to install aspell on my windows partition and found the
problem. But I haven't the slightest idea why it did work on Linux before. Well
it seems to work now.

However I just tried UTF-8 chars with 0.50.3 and it definitively does not work.
I recently tried to compile a 0.60.2 version for windows but failed. I think
it's only minor changes that are needed to get it compile with mingw that could
be easily soled with the aspell mailinglist but I don't have the time to do

Question is should we check for versions lower than 0.60.0 and print an error
instead of possibly breaking text?