[dokuwiki] some last testing please

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 11:45:10 +0200

Hi all,

I talked with Adrian from the release team and everything looks good
for a release on Sunday. We found and fixed some bugs in the RC.
Hopefully these fixes have not introduced new bugs.

It would be nice if everyone here on the list could pull the latest
devel version and check if they notice anything strange. Please,
especially have a look at the email subscriptions and all search
related functions.

I also updated dokuwiki.org to the current devel, so if you notice
something strange there, consider it a bug as well, please.

splitbrain.org