[dokuwiki] Re: session cookies in plugin

Thomas König wrote:
Hi all,
is it possible to access session cookies in syntax plugins?

I want to store a $_GET parameter in a session and i'm doing this in the
template main.php if the specific $_GET param is set.
Now if the user visits a specific site where i have my syntax plugin inside
(with ~~NOCACHE~~) I want to check if my session parameter has been saved and
do my stuff with it, but that doesn't work?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
Thomas

DokuWiki closes the session quite early on. If you need to save something via the session you will need to reopen it. The notes for DOKUWIKI_STARTED event (http://wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki:events_list?s=session#dokuwiki_started) should point you in the right direction.