[dokuwiki] Re: separate cookies for multiple wikis on the same site

  • From: "Sameer D. Sahasrabuddhe" <sameerds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 23:12:54 +0530

On Sun, Jun 26, 2005 at 07:31:56PM +0200, Koen Huybrechts wrote:

> I also have a few wikis on the same site, so I'll test it and let you
> know if there are any problems

That's great! Just one pointer ... I noticed a little too late that
there's one error in the patch ... the constant in the time argument
got inadvertently changed to an older value ... I kinda overlooked
that while trying to work with darcs for the first time, and also
trying to merge my very old modifications into the latest version of
DokuWiki.

Sameer.
--
Research Scholar, KReSIT, IIT Bombay