[dokuwiki] search results design suggestion

Hi,

I gave the new dokuwiki release a try primarily to test the new indexed
search engine. After trying some search words I was a bit puzzled about
the search results: Only the first 14 results were displayed with a
snippet. This number never changed so I thought this is not a bug but a
feature. A short look in the code confirmed this. Nevertheless I needed
some time to realize that it was _not_ a bug.

It might be usefull to insert an optical break after the snippets (a
bar, a newline or something similar).

Another issue that damped my delight was the search index. I moved a
whole bunch of pages into the new release and wanted to create the
index at once. I was curious to see the search engine in action :-).
But to create the search index I need to install a plugin first. This
was a little bit anoying and I suggest to add this essential plugin to
the main distribution of dokuwiki.

Besides this I like the new search engine. Very good work. Thanks to
all who makes it possible.

 Best Regards
   Matthias