[dokuwiki] safemodehack creates directories with weird permissions

  • From: Jens Pranaitis <hans.maulwurf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 21:01:18 +0000

Hi there,
I've been using dokuwiki for quite a while now, with several little
projects however I'm currently setting dokuwiki up for a friend of mine
on a freehoster (ebytehost.com - german) which has safe_mode enabled.
So I enabled the safemodehack, but it creates it's directories with
really crazy permissions that are much more restrictive than they were
in the first place. It sets sticky, readable by owner, executable by
group and nothing by world. I checked this with the 20060309 and with
todays darcs (05.06).
I'd really appreciate some help on this so I can continue using this
(at least for me) great wikisoftware :)

Thanks,
        Jens
--