[dokuwiki] Re: rss-feed only for subdirectories?

  • From: Anika Henke <a.c.henke@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 01:05:38 +0200

Cyrille37 wrote:

Bill Jones a écrit :

On 4/11/06, Esther Brunner <wikidesign@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
???

This is twice now that Esther has posted and I got nothing on my end? Is there something broken -- either with the listserv or maybe my
content filters are too tight?

I can read Esther message, but there are strange chars in mail's signature.

Esther's mail are :

Perhaps your mailer could not handle UTF-8 ?

I think, Esther's mails are encrypted. Maybe your email client can't handle that!?
BTW, the strange chars in the signature derive from decrypting the only lines in her mails that are *not* encrypted.

Anika