[dokuwiki] Re: restoring admin permissions

  • From: Chris Smith <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 14:08:54 +0100

Marco Castellani wrote:
I wonder.. there is some workaround in order to restore correct permission levels for my account?
If you are logged in as admin (superuser), you ignore ACLs. That suggests either your groups have become messed up or your wiki's configuration. You can fix either by editing the plain text files that control these things.

conf/local.php - your local configuration, look for $conf['superuser'], also $conf['useacl'] & $conf['authtype'] conf/users.auth.php - users, their passwords and the groups they belong too (only used if you are using plain authorization mechanism)

For more details see:

http://wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki:acl
http://wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki%3Aconfig#authtype
http://wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki%3Aconfig#superuser