[dokuwiki] Re: renderer plugin: how to grab output from another renderer?

  • From: B Berteh <berteh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 10:10:05 +0200

bump... any idea or pointer on how to make the _xhtml rendering of a page
available to my new renderer?
thanks!
Berteh.

To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: renderer plugin: how to grab output from another renderer?
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 10:49:24 +0200

Hello,

I'd like to make a new (latex) renderer (as I can't get the dokutexit to work
properly).

The easiest and most flexible way seems to me to use the
?do=export_xhtml rendering of a wiki page.. as it will directly take
care of most "custom" plugins output, and feed it to an XSL
transformation I already have.

How can I make my renderer.php grab the _xhtml rendering of the current page?

thanks,

Berteh.