[dokuwiki] Re: question about toc in 2007-08-14 - possibly a bug

  • From: Jason Keltz <jas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 14:49:00 -0400

On 08/14/07 14:02, Jason Keltz wrote:
I know that DokuWiki table of contents went through a couple of changes recently since the last release as per Andreas' email. I was experimenting with 2007-08-14 today, and found a strange issue with toc. Right now, my sidebar code created by my template uses Wiki syntax to generate the various header levels for different levels of indentation in the sidebar. With the 2007-06-26b release of DokuWiki, this would have no effect on the TOC. In the 2007-08-14 release, even if I have no headers on the page, but my sidebar includes headers, an empty TOC gets created for my document. It seems like a bug.. any ideas? It seems like the code that is generating the TOC is being passed the entire document instead of just the page contents.

Testing seems to indicate that the problem occurs because the TOC is *generated* for the sidebar, but the array is not cleared before the TOC is built for the page. This is probably a bug. ???

Jason.